Trading Course on Forex Risk and how to manage it (Corporate Training)
This trading course on forex risk has been designed by Financial Trading Explained to learn about how to deal with currency fluctuations. The course is designed mainly for companies which have to deal with currencies which are not their home currency.
Currencies can move substantially over periods of time. The British Pound versus the US Dollar has moved from June 2016 to June 2017 from a price of 1.49 to around 1.25. Companies should not ignore these movements as imports, exports or assets can become significantly more expensive.
The course will cover the following:
- Learn about the forex market and how it works
- Forex hedging (an insurance against the currency market going agents you)
- Practical examples and calculating your exposure
- How to place trades to reduce your risk
- Learning about costs of hedging and how to minimise them
This training can be fully customised for the client’s needs:
Please call 020 3907 6822 or email email@example.com to discuss